So you are looking for the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer and you think this one to be the best? The Philips Hair Dryer BHC010/70 is certainly one of the top choices for most of the people. However, every hair dryer has its own set of features and benefits. If you are willing to buy or use the product you must know if it is right for you. Our In-depth Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer Review will help you to know everything about this product. So check it all from here now.
- Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer Review
- Should You Buy the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer?
- Specifications of Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
- Pros & Cons of Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
- Key FAQs about the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
- What I suggest:
Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer Review
Should You Buy the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer?
Easy care for your hair
Almost everyone feels to use a hair dryer just after a bath. But is this product really worth to buy? Let’s figure it out. Let us come to the looks. The Philips Hair dryer BHC010/70definitely looks stylish, compact and cute.
So, almost everyone will fancy the product as a model. Now, the 1200W power consumption means that this is also very low. It helps you to dry hair gently and quickly. The speed setting will make the things better at any point in time.
Apart from this, there are flexible caring settings. So you can easily meet the different drying needs. Plus, you do not have to offer any extra care for this!
Beautifully styled hair
One thing that will inspire you is definitely the styling options. More than a hair dryer, it serves as a styling expert. The 1200W gentle drying options will give you beautiful results at any point in time. Overall you shall like the product as we go. Apart from this, the beautiful hair dryer also comes up with Concentrator. It simply focuses on the airflow to give a polished and shiny look. Overall in my verdict, this is a plus point.
Less hair damage
Hair damage has now become one of the major concerns after using any product. Luckily, most of the Philips BHC010/70 users do not have any complaints regarding this. There is a ThermoProtect temperature setting. This setting allows you to find the exact combination suitable for your needs.
Apart from this, the product also has Cool air setting which allows the people to get the best needs. Most of the users can get gentle drying with the help of this option.
Easy to use
What is the first thing that you see when you hold a hair dryer? We all check the controls and see how easy it is to operate. The operation for the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer is definitely a plus point. So let us know a bit more about this.
- The product comes with the Foldable handle so you can make it go small. The product also allows you to carry it even in your bag. It is small and also light in weight.
- the most important part is definitely the 3 flexible pre-selected drying settings. Each of these settings comes with different power modes. Each of them has a unique combination of heat and blower. You can use it accordingly.
- Apart from this, the product also has the Compact design for easy handling. This means that you can easily carry the product where ever you want to take it.
- Last but not the least, the product also features Fast air setting for efficient but gentle drying. This means that you can take the advantages and make sure to come up with the best results.
Specifications of Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
|Cord length:||1.5 m|
Pros & Cons of Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
|It is a 1200W hair dryer.||The cool mode is extremely slow.|
|Has 3 different speed and heat settings|
|Has a special concentrator nozzle|
|Has a Foldable handle for better portability|
|Has a special cold air feature.|
|Comes with a 2-year warranty.|
Also, Read this article to learn about the Hair dryer.
Key FAQs about the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer
1. Does the cool mode work good and how it works in cool mode?
Cool mode gives you slightly warm air which is good for drying for at a stretch five minutes or so. The dryer works wonderfully and up to the maximum satisfaction.
2. What is the cord length?
5-Feet! It is quite larger in length than most of the regular hair dryers. So you shall use the product easily at any point in time.
3. Does it give normal air in cool mode or just less hot air?
It gives little hot air in the cool mood. But you can adjust the air temperature in three different moods. Just lift the button and the speed will change accordingly. You can also get the blower option to get the key benefits.
4. Cool air setting refers too?
It's a medium warm setting for damp hair. Used to style hair rather than dry it. Also, you can do straightening and more options with the help of this product. The Cool air setting means that you can easily style the hair at the same time.
5. What is the warranty period for this product?
The product comes with 1-year Manufacturer warranty
What I suggest:
Overall, in my views, the Philips BHC010/70 Hair Dryer is a good product to buy. If you are looking to style your hair and also do some drying, this product is good to go. However, if you are looking for a professional drying with this product it may take some time. Obviously, the price is a major advantage why most of the people use this product. In my verdict, you must buy it now!