If Italian food is your choice and cooking your passion, then there is nothing that should stop you from investing in an automatic pasta maker. Making your very own crispy pasta is happiness in itself. You won't trust the satisfaction you will get from making your very own pasta. Serving to your family and visitors is an additional advantage. You can make the ideal pasta in your picked formula with the ingredients you wish to use and at a time most convenient to you! With great pasta making the machine you can control the pasta you wish to make and it turns out to be so easy; you need to attempt it to trust it! Here are the Top 5 Best Pasta Maker India Reviews 2018.
- Top 5 Best Pasta Maker Machine In India 2018
- #1. Divinezon Stainless Steel Pasta Maker & Roller Machine
- 2. KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker 150-Watt
- 3. Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine
- 4. Imperia Ipasta Roller with Tagliatelle and Fettuccine Cutters, 6-inch
- 5. EPS Plastic 180 W Fully Automatic Noodle and Pasta Machine
- How to Choose the Best Pasta Maker?
Top 5 Best Pasta Maker Machine In India 2018
Below this, you will find the Best Pasta Maker Machine with reviews & product description.
#1. Divinezon Stainless Steel Pasta Maker & Roller Machine
The Divinezon Stainless Steel Pasta Maker & Roller Machine is definitely one of the top rated products that you can buy. With plenty of features and easy to use options, it is a great thing to have in your home. The pasta maker has also easy build up and has a sturdy body. Apart from this, the wear resistant this prevents the product to get rusty. You can keep it anywhere in your kitchen as the size is quite relevant and also makes sure that everything goes right.
- It is a capable assistant and a perfect partner for the pasta lovers that will release your cooking passion!
- The optional rollers can make 2 different thicknesses noodles.
- The product is completely anti-skid and comfortable to grip.
|This noodle maker, adopting first-rate stainless steel material||There are no such cons present|
|Can be fixed to the table or working surface with the clamp provided|
|Ergonomic treatment on the handle makes it anti-skid|
2. KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker 150-Watt
A great kitchen appliance that helps you to deal with the hazard of making pastas at home is none other than the KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker. Yes! This pasta maker machine does all starting from the kneading, extruding and as well as mixing the batter to make you some of the crispy and yummy finger-licking pasta, momos, noodles, and fresh gujiya as well. And the best part is that you can do these all within a few minutes. Isn’t that great!
- It offers you with features such as automatic mixing, extruding and kneading which helps you to make any kind of pastas, momos, gujiyas and what not!
- The KENT Noodle and Pasta Maker 150-Watt is user-friendly as it is easy to operate and clean and as well as store.
- This pasta maker machine comes with a year warranty period which is great for the users who are trying their hands on it for the first time.
- It also comes along with seven different types of shaping dies to let you make anything you of any shape and sizes you want.
|Automatic mixing, kneading and extruding||There are not much cons present|
|Add different ingredients for customized flavor|
|Unique shaping dies to create various type of pasta, noodles, momos, Gujia|
3. Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine
If you are looking for a pasta maker machine that holds a brand name, then the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine is the right one for you. This machine comes from the company that holds a record of manufacturing pasta maker since years. The Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine includes dual side cutter which helps you to make fettuccine or spaghetti. However, there are a lot of attachments provided by the manufacturers that let you make thick, thin shapes and even ravioli. Also, a motor is present that let you turn the hand-crank machine into self-powered one. Isn’t it great?
- It comes in eight different beautiful and eye-catching colors that let you choose the one that suits your personality and mood. You will not only get a machine that works fine but will also enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
- The rollers are designed in such a way so that it creates a rough surface pasta which holds the sauce or stuffings better. You will have the option to choose from ten different types of pasta thickness.
- The handle is removable that provides a compact storage facility.
- Easy to clean with water and set it to dry.
|Made in Italy; includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter and hand crank||The price is a bit on the higher side.|
|Easily make 3 pasta shapes||Hand-cranking may get little uncomfortable if you have arthritis or mobility.|
|Equipped to easily attach a Pasta Drive motor|
4. Imperia Ipasta Roller with Tagliatelle and Fettuccine Cutters, 6-inch
If you are looking for some great and authentic taste of homemade pasta, then nothing can beat the taste of the pasta made by the Imperia Pasta maker machine. You may get yourself some dried pastas from local shops but this pasta maker machine helps you to make delicious tagliatelle and fettuccine. It is a hand worked pasta machine that is to a great degree easy to utilize and is designed to make life hassle free for you in the kitchen. This pasta roller with tagliatelle and fettuccine cutters has a 6inch wide roller that gives you a chance to make thin lasagna sheets that can be cut into an assortment of noodle shapes.
- The body is made up of stainless steel which makes the past maker machine from the house of Imperia a long durability one. It is quite sturdy to survive for a longer period of time.
- The handle provided in the machine is easy to turn which makes it very user-friendly.
- Automatic kneading, mixing and extruding functions made it one of the top choices among the customers.
- The compact design of the pasta maker machine is yet another great feature which comes handy when you have a shortage of space in your kitchen area.
- Also, it is easy to clean and access as well and also helps in making pasta of different shapes, sizes and as well as thickness.
|Roller width of 6 inches wide that makes thin lasagna sheet and cuts into tagliatelle and fettucini pasta or noodles||The price is on the higher side.|
|Easy-lock 6 adjustment dial, wood grip handle, and clamp|
|Additional attachments for a variety of noodle shapes available separately|
5. EPS Plastic 180 W Fully Automatic Noodle and Pasta Machine
This cover is specially designed with p.v.c materials by the company and manufacturer of the EPS brand. The color combination & design of the cover is praiseworthy and looks very attractive & elegant and will enhance the beauty of your kitchen. It can imitate to knead dough just like our human hands do in 360 degrees and the quality of noodles is just as good as the handmade one. The serial procedure of mixing the flour, kneading the dough and drying noodles during extrusion ensures the best taste of it. It will empower you with the best way to use and care for your product.
- Protects surface from everyday scratches, wear and tear, stain, dust, and other particles
- It is resistant to rough handling and is easy to wipe and clean
- The product will protect your precious kitchen companion surface from everyday scratches
|It can fit on major brands of the microwave oven||There are no major cons to buy this product|
|It is customized especially for 20 ltr capacity oven|
|The material and stitching are expertly assembled by our dedicated team|
How to Choose the Best Pasta Maker?
Pasta makers in India usually come with attachments that let you make only lasagna or spaghetti or fettuccine noodles and anything on the flattened shape. However, if you like to make any other shapes of pasta, then buying a pasta maker machine that comes with other attachments will be a smart buying indeed. So don’t forget to check the attachments that come along with your pasta maker machine.
One of the most important things to think about while considering buying the best pasta maker is none other than the price factor. Usually, a pasta maker ranges within a good amount of price. However, everything depends on the features you want to invest in. If you are looking for a pasta maker that is automatic, then it can be on the expensive side. Keep in mind that getting a good quality pasta maker should be your aim and not buying an expensive one that does not work and vice versa.
Durability is yet another factor to keep in consideration while you think of buying a pasta maker machine. Most of the manufactures provide metal body to make it last longer. However, it has been found that stainless steel bodies work great and lasts a long time. Also, it has been seen that users these days prefer the partially metal and partially plastic body maker due to the design, longevity, and performance. All these depend on personal choice!
Hand Crank or Electric:
Now, these features totally depend on the type of cooking style you have. The old-fashioned hand-crank pasta maker may impress you since it does the work at a cheaper price compared to the electric ones. However, if you want a portable machine, then going for the electric one will be the best choice in that case. It does all the mixing, kneading and extruding for you!
As people are trying hard to make their life healthy, they start it with a healthy lifestyle. If you like to binge onto pasta and pizzas, then it is time for you to make them at home. You can choose any one of these Top 5 Best Pasta Maker brands available in the Indian market presently. However, according to the users, the Divinezon Stainless Steel Pasta Maker & Roller Machine is suggested as one of the best pasta maker machine that makes you yummy, delicious pasta within minutes.