With the advancement of technology, working has become easier. Countries have changed a lot throughout these years and have adopted modern technologies very well. One such modern equipment that has made a remarkable change in the cooking style of Indian houses is Microwave oven. With the help of microwave oven, you can cook restaurant style, delicious food items easily at your home. There are different kinds of microwave ovens present such as the grilling microwave oven, OTG machine and as well as convection microwave oven.
If you looking are for a microwave convection oven available in India for the best baking experience, then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will be guiding you on how to buy the best convection microwave oven that will satisfy your basic baking and all over baking needs.
- What is a Convection Microwave Oven?
- What are the Different Modes in Microwave Convection Oven?
- Top 10 Best Convection Microwave Oven in India
- Top 10 Best Convection Microwave Oven in India Comparison Table
What is a Convection Microwave Oven?
A convection microwave oven is a mixture of a normal microwave oven and as well as the convection that uses the functions of both the microwaves and the hot air to cook the food as well. The process that the convection oven follows is to circulate the hot air all over the cavity which makes the food ready for cooking. It makes the cooking process faster and cooks evenly than compared to the other basic ovens.
What are the Different Modes in Microwave Convection Oven?
Convection microwave oven has different modes that let you operate the oven certain functions such as re-heating, baking cakes and as well as making tasty and crunchy popcorn. However, with the settings properly adjusted, you can also do some advanced cooking. And last but not the least, you can use the microwave convection oven in the dual system simultaneously such as microwave and convection together. Now let us acknowledge these modes properly.
If you are looking for a microwave oven that can be used for re-heating the food, boiling the milk and making some popcorn, then microwave mode should be the perfect for you. In order to use this mode, you need to set your convection oven into microwave oven mode and that's it, you are done!
Convection mode is that mode which satisfies your requirements for cooking such as baking cakes and pizza's etc.
In the combination mode, a microwave oven will use both the functionality of regular microwave oven and convection cooking faster.
If you have a good budget and want to make a good variety of foods, then we would suggest you buy the best convection microwave oven that will help you in cooking way faster within a short period of time.
What to Look for in a Convection Microwave Oven?
Ease of use:
Whenever you think of buying the best microwave oven, you should always look for how user-friendly it is. The more simple the functions will be the more it will be easy to use it. The best ovens won't require you to refer to the instruction manual. An easy interface will help you in using the product well and there will be a good understanding which will help in cooking fast.
Ensure to check whether the cooking dishes and plates fit your microwave oven or not. There should be a gap of around 5cm at the sides and 10cm at the rear and 20-45cm on top to give proper ventilation space to the product.
A boost start is a must which will start the microwave oven with the press of a single button. The cooking time increases for 2-3 minutes if your oven doesn't have a quick start button.
Buying an electronic product isn't enough, to maintain it is the most difficult job as well as time-consuming. While a microwave convection oven, you should look for less number of holes or gaps inside to prevent huge greasing. Stainless steel products are good in attire but it will need more attention to look after the fingerprints and marks as well. Look for smooth easy clean coatings, or some manufacturers are introducing catalytic liners however they have limited coverage.
This automatic function helps you to enter the weight of the food and then it will automatically calculate the time required for cooking.
Microwave ovens should have a cooling fan to cool down the interior heat once the cooking is done, however, there are some which make noise.
Auto-programmed functions are very useful in case you want to perform a sequence of functions such as cooking, heating as well as defrosting.
Time adjust helps you in adjusting the time for the current operation going without stopping the cooking.
Sensor programs take automatic functions one step further by measuring vapors emitted during cooking and to control the cooking time.
Microwaves with this feature can be programmed to perform a sequence of functions, such as defrost, cook and then leave to stand.
Child lock safety:
Child lock safety is a must in case of buying a microwave oven. It prevents your child from stopping an ongoing operation.
This function helps you in setting the oven to start cooking at the re-set time. However, leaving your food for a long time may spoil it.
The kitchen timer is a must used for setting time for other works such as boiling eggs.
The microwave oven should be designed with a bright interior light and also a window that is transparent for better display of food. Models with smaller display windows aren't preferable.
Tips for using the Best Microwave Oven
- The appliance needs to be insulated in order to prevent exterior heating caused by the convection cooking. In the basic microwave oven, it has been found that the controls and the glass door gets heated up but not so dangerously. These ovens are far better insulated than small benchtop toaster ovens.
- While using an oven, you should always be careful while removing the cooked food from the inside door might be heated up due to the convection mode. It may hurt your hands. Hence, using gloves while using microwave oven will be a great idea.
- Remember to open up the covers and let the air pass. If the ventilators are blocked it may cause overheating which will damage the machine and food respectively.
- Before cleaning check out whether the oven is slightly cooled. The convection microwave oven, unlike other ovens, gets hot quickly which stays even after using it.
- Caustic cleaner or any kind of harsh cleaners and scouring pads are a big NO, NO! Spraying oven cleaners directly onto any part of the oven may cause discoloration as well.
- If you want to clean the interior, then wipe it out with some warm water mixed with soap.
- If you are looking for a microwave oven that is great for a smaller kitchen, built-in models are for you. It saves on bench space.
- A trim kit is a must when it comes to built-in models and should be installed by the electrician only.
- Rear wall behind the oven is restricted as this will reduce the air flow which may cause overheating.
- Can be integrated within a kitchen to streamline with other integrated appliances. They're usually installed in a 600mm wide cavity and sit flush with the surrounding cupboard units.
- No heavy item should be placed on the top.
- If you want to limit the noise and vibration of the main unit, then place it onto a flat surface that is stable.
- Covering and blocking the vents of the back unit is a big No! As the hot air passes from these vents only and blocking those may cause overheating and malfunction.
- To have stability while on the bench, there are feet on the microwave.
- It can only be installed as freestanding; they can't be built-in or placed in a cabinet.
- Take up valuable bench space.
- Don't place it anywhere that produces heat and steam.
Top 10 Best Convection Microwave Oven in India
Let's take look which one will win the race.
10. IFB 25BC4 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
The FB 25BC4 25 L Convection Microwave Oven is surely one of the best microwave ovens in India that has a floral design of glass panel on the front. With so many features such as the auto cook menu as well as LCD display, the oven apparently looks stunning to use.
- The oven a capacity of 25 liters which is also supported by an input of 900 Watts.
- The oven also has 10 different power levels for all the users to use
- The Steam Clean Technology is best to Use which has automatic deodorize.
- The oven also has 101 cooking menus which can auto reheat and also focus on express cooking.
- No automatic Shutdown
9. LG MC2883SMP 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
The LG MC2883SMP 28 L Convection Microwave Oven is another microwave oven that you can get. The microwave oven price is very reasonable and lets you get a better result. The features are also very good to use.
- The capacity of the oven is 28 liters which are supported by a 900 Watt Power.
- The power level comes with 10 different modes while there are 24 auto cook menus
- The features include weight defrost along with multi-stage cooking features,
- The product has a 1-year warranty feature from the manufacturers.
- No rotating Grill
8. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
The Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven has an express cooking feature which is indeed great to get. Apart from this, it also has many cool features which make the oven easy to use and also holds a reasonable microwave oven price.
- The oven is supported with 4 different power levels that have express cooking.
- It has a child safety lock feature which helps to protect while cooking.
- The warranty of the product is of 2 years which cooks at maximum power.
- The control panel is very easy to use for anyone.
- No Extended Warranty
7. IFB 30SC4 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
The IFB 30SC4 30 L Convection Microwave Oven has some of the best features which shall make you go crazy as well. The body of the oven has stainless steel that can give you an easy to use mode.
- The body has stainless steel along with LED display
- The features also include a clock with timer including cooking and keeping warm.
- The User can have a 1-year warranty on the IFB 30SC4 30 L Convection Microwave Oven.
- It also has a speed defrost with more than 100 cooking menus to set.
- No finish indicator
The IFB 20SC2 20 L Convection Microwave Oven has one of the most features that will perfect your culinary skills. It has some special features which match with the microwave oven price.
- The Oven has multi-stage cooking which gives full support to your cooking needs.
- The Oven has 24 cooking menu which can be controlled automatically with all your necessities.
- The oven also has child safety lock that gives a perfect solution to all your needs.
- The oven also has a 3-year Warranty on Magnetron and Cavity means.
- No Extended Warranty
5. IFB 25SC4 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
Matching with the features, the microwave oven price is the best thing about the IFB 25SC4 25 L Convection Microwave Oven. It is powered by Combi-Tec 2 technology and is also supported by a deodorizing and cooling feature.
- The oven has more than 2 auto cook menus with a sensor malfunction credit.
- The oven is made up of stainless steel and has an LCD display on it.
- The Weight defrosts as well as steams clean are two unique features.
- It also has 26 auto cook menus along with clock timer operation.
- No Quick Heat
4. Morphy Richards 23 MCG 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
The Morphy Richards 23 MCG 23 L Convection Microwave Oven is one of the best microwave ovens in India that you can get in India. It also has some unique features which make it very easy to operate as well as cook.
- The oven has a capacity of 23 liters while the warranty is 2 years.
- It provides combination cooking as well as grill features.
- The oven has child safety lock which is unique while the body is made up of stainless steel.
- There are more than 10 auto cook options which you can configure at 5 different power levels.
- No Overheat Protection
3. IFB 25SC3 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
The IFB 25SC3 25 L Convection Microwave Oven is such a cooking device which you shall love to use at any time of the day. With more than 26 auto cook options, the oven has a lot more to offer. Check it all from here.
- The oven is made up of a stainless steel body and also has an LED display look.
- The oven is supported with grill, microwave as well as convection.
- The features include express cooking as well as 26 auto set menus.
- You can get a 1-year warranty on the machine.
- No Cooking Completion Indicator
2. LG MC2841SPS 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
The LG MC2841SPS 28 L Convection Microwave Oven is simply the smartest microwave oven that you can get. With more than 131 cooking options, it is simply a must buy for you.
- The oven is supported by 87 Indian cooking menu with a quick defrost option.
- The oven has 5 different power levels and a 2 stage cooking menu.
- The next step setup guide is very easy for everyone to understand.
- The warranty on the machine is of 1 year.
- There is no overheating Protection
1. Godrej GMX 20CA5 MLZ 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
The Godrej GMX 20CA5 MLZ 20 L Convection Microwave Oven is simply the best microwave oven in India that you can get. Though the microwave oven price is a bit on the higher side, it has many options for you to enjoy.
- The cooking options in the oven are more than 141.
- It is supported by combination and preset cooking and also has auto protection.
- The oven has 10 different power levels with a consumption of 2200 watts.
- The operating voltage is 230 Volts while it includes 1-year warranty.
- There are Vents at the top.
Still, don't know which convection microwave oven to choose? Well! If you go with our advice, then you should look for the one that satisfies your requirements from the above top 10 list of the best microwave oven. However, before buying any electronic gadget, you should not forget to check out the customer reviews for the same. Customer reviews are very helpful as they can let you have a clear idea of how the chosen product actually works for the users who bought it. Once you have a clear idea, then only you should consider buying the product. Hope this guide has helped you in choosing the best microwave oven in India within an affordable range. Have a great and happy shopping!