Induction cooking is gaining popularity due to its more economical pricing, additional selections, and environmental friendly operating. Induction cooking is more cost and energy efficient than cooking on either electric or gas cooktops. Having the Best Induction Cooktop in India for your kitchen can be a great deal as it is easy to use, maintain and is energy efficient as well.
The Induction Cooker Price depends on different factors and to know all the details regarding a good induction cooker, you should read this guide thoroughly. Whatever you will cook with the help of induction cooktop will become tastier and healthier as well. But before going into further details, you should know what an induction cooker is.
- Top 10 Best Induction Cooktop Reviews in India
- 10. PIC 2.0 V2(R) 2000-Watt portable Prestige Induction Cooktop
- 9. Pigeon Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Review
- 8. Prestige 1900-Watt Induction PIC 16.0
- 7. Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker Review
- 6. Philips Viva Collection HD4928
- 5. Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 4. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 3. Prestige PIC 12.0 1500-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 2. Philips HD4938 Induction Cooktop
- 1. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- What is an Induction Cooktop?
- Why should one consider Induction Cooktop?
- What size of Induction Cooktop do you need?
- What are the Benefits of Choosing best Induction Cooktop in India?
- You May Also Like
Top 10 Best Induction Cooktop Reviews in India
Now let's take a look at some of our product research and personal experience from what we use in our kitchen and find out the best induction cooktop for you.
10. PIC 2.0 V2(R) 2000-Watt portable Prestige Induction Cooktop
The Prestige PIC 2.0 induction cooktop is one of the best induction cooktop in India that you can get. It is basically designed to strengthen the skills in the kitchen as well as reduce time. Apart from the beautiful design, it also has an induction coil present at the base which heats the food in the metal container. Prestige Induction Cooktop comes up with a durable body for support.
- The induction cooktop has advanced technology for the safety
- The features include feather touch buttons along with remote control
- Induction stove includes automatic voltage regulator along with Anti-skid ring.0
The remote is not preprogrammed.
9. Pigeon Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Review
The Pigeon Cruise 1800 Cooktop is a must-have for the modern day kitchen. With so many features to look up for, it is certainly one of the best induction chulha that you must have in your kitchen. Pigeon Induction Cooktop is ideal for everyday use which has a cord length of almost 1.2 meters.
- The Cooktop has 7 segments LED display that gives ultimate support.
- Pigeon Induction Cooktop has auto switch off mode and also preset timers which indicate when cooking it completed.
- Induction stove comes up with a dual heat sensor technology.
The Motor might make some noise.
8. Prestige 1900-Watt Induction PIC 16.0
The Prestige 1900-Watt Induction PIC 16.0 falls under a very affordable induction cooker price that everybody would love to use in their homes. Prestige Induction Cooktop is basically designed in order to save the energy and reduce it to as minimal as possible. Overall, the induction stove price is the best advantage for the users to purchase if you are looking for homely cooking.
- The cooktop has is basically designed to block surplus energy which reflects healthy cooking.
- Prestige Induction Cooktop is very light in weight and is easy to maintain.
- Prestige Induction Cooktop is automatically controlled and needs no manual interference.
The motor might be loud.
7. Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker Review
The Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker is one of the ideal cooktops that you can get on a friendly budget. The induction cooktop also has an auto-off mode which cooks the food very safely and also fast reducing energy as well as time in the kitchen. You can even get a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The induction cooktop has a power input of 2100 Watt and is efficient for fast cooking.
- Induction stove has an auto-off program that cooks the food safety and making it tastier.
- The cool-to-touch surface helps to cook the food safely
Only 3 digit display
6. Philips Viva Collection HD4928
The Philips Viva Collection HD4928 has one of the most advanced technologies of Induction cooktops which one can have in the kitchen. It is probably one of the good induction cooktop that you might love to have and also use regularly. Philips HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop is very comfortable to use without any flame.
- The induction cooktop offers effortless cooking which is great to use.
- Philips HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop has 0 to 3 hours time setting which can cook Indian food easily.
- The cooktop has touch start for the ease of cooking.
The buttons are harder.
5. Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop
The Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop has an Indian menu option which makes the product to be one of the best induction cooktops in India. It falls under a comfortable induction cooker price which every user might be able to enjoy the most. The power input is 1200 Watts but still, it manages to cook food very fast.
- The Cooktop has a warranty of 1 year on the product which is very good to usage.
- Prestige Induction Cooktop has an anti-magnetic wall preventing from radiation and cooking the food well.
- It has a voltage regulator and Indian cooking menu to make the food tastier.
Only Induction based cookware can be used.
4. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
The Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop has some of the best features making it to be one of ideal induction chulha that you can get for your home. With a warranty of 1 year on the product, the manufacturers have brought out an excellent feature to cook with the best things that you can get.
- The induction cooktop has over than three preset menus which you might like to use.
- It has auto shut off option which detects vessel automatically for a better result.
- The input is 1900 Watts but it cooks food very fast and effectively.
It might cause a delay in the start.
3. Prestige PIC 12.0 1500-Watt Induction Cooktop
The Prestige PIC 12.0 1500-Watt Induction Cooktop has some of the best features that everybody might be wishing to use. The Prestige Induction Cooktop PIC 12.0 1500-Watt has an ideal induction cooker price which makes it easier for all the users to purchase and keep using it regularly. Have a look at some of the key features here.
- The Cooktop has preset Indian Menu options that give better results for you to lead the kitchen.
- Prestige Induction Cooktop has an aerodynamic cooling system which cools the cooktop instantly.
- The cooktop has a warranty of 1 year on the product which is great to purchase.
Sometimes, it is noisy to use the cooktop.
2. Philips HD4938 Induction Cooktop
If you are looking for a beautifully designed and elegant cooktop that has a white base and black upper portion, then have a look at the Philips HD4938 induction cooktop. The induction stove price is quite reasonable as it has the best features and it can also give a royal look to your kitchen.
It is small in size but very useful for small apartments as it can fit into smaller kitchen easily. You can cook everything with the help of this cooktop as it has a power consumption of 2100 Watts. Philips HD4938 Induction Cooktop is the best induction cooktop in India.
- This Philips model comes with a warranty of 1 year which is a plus point at this price.
- If you like to cook mainly Indian dishes, then this is the best feature you could ever find in an induction cooker. Yes! There are 10 preset menus to cook a variety of Indian food items.
- The cord length of the Philips model is about 1.2 m in length.
- The feather touch keys make the use of the induction oven easy and user-friendly.
- The energy consumption of the Philips induction cooker is of 2100 Watts.
- The auto-off feature is one of the best features you can get in an induction cooker.
- Not only can you set a time for 0 to 3 hours for cooking but for delayed cooking, there is also a 24 hour pre-set timer.
1. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
The Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop is simply the best induction cooktop in India that you can get at the affordable price range. The induction cooker price is also an advantage for the users to purchase. It has some of the most stunning features that one would love to get and also to enjoy the most. Here are some of the features.
- The induction cooktop has a timer function which helps in the automatic cooking of Indian food.
- Induction stove has 6 different modes for cooking the food and can also get better functions for cooking the food.
- The Digital LED display can be far better and also can have some of the best modes that you can get.
Microwave ovens have been an integral part of Indian kitchen in recent years. They are mostly used for getting food heated, cooked, reheated as well as for baking, grilling and much more. With the rush for going to the office or college early, you are in hurry to eat something instantly. Read best microwave oven reviews.
Are you interested in a new oven toaster griller? Today there are many options available, making a choice confusing. We can help you figure out what features are of importance to you and assist in your selection. From size and shape to Infrared or rotisserie, from simple on/off timers to electronic digital controls, there is a lot to choose from. Read on to learn more.
We at Readers Logic have analyzed every Induction cooktop with their efficiency, features and the prices that are available. You might find much more induction cooktops from different brands in the local market, but choosing from the Top 10 Best induction cooktop in India will indeed give you a lot of benefits. So try to opt for choosing the best induction cooktop according to your choices. We have also analyzed the induction cooker prices which are available in the list that can give the best results.